24 December 2016

DEC 2016

Maybe this is the last time, before I run again & take another step. Begin to walk on new journey. Maybe I can't even recall those faces next few years. But the memories remain in my heart.

I will make a move, and memories will be left in special place in my heart.

Aku sering lari.
Lari dari masa lalu.
Dan ini juga akan jadi masa lalu.

Bachelor of Biology (Applied Science) & Hons.

Well of course, this is me! πŸ˜‰
Another picture of me 😁

And my girlfriends πŸ˜™
Mahsuri Kebaya @by_anasri really comfort me that night. As usual, I choose to be plain & simple so that people don't notice me πŸ˜‰ but look pretty (for my eyes! πŸ‘€) and I can feel so comfortable to eat of course 😏

I wear xs size but still besar for me πŸ˜‚ few weeks before dinner I tried the kebaya and feel like ok je, but now πŸ˜ͺ nasib baik ada heels 
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  takdelah jatuh terpijak kain sendiri 
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sent full picture to my mum and she asked, baju pinjam mana? Sebab nampak besar. πŸ˜‚

.