09 September 2018

Master In Philosophy Bioprocess Engineering

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. 

September mark my date to be back as a knowledge seeker. 

Despite from all the chaos, accidents, keluar masuk hospital, my July and august is a lil bit messed. But I husnuzon and believe that, Allah is giving me something. Somethig that I didn't expect. 

Akhir bulan 8 my old supervisor call. "Lia, Prof and I at IBD really need student for our master project and I believe you can do this. Regarding your old probiotic project. Tapi U kena mula bulan 9. Dan we will pay you. Enough for fees and expenses till you finish the project"

Allahu.

When you believe Allah is providing something, HE WILL. 

I still can focus with my Insurance job, I still can cope with agencies, and I am doing research project for the nation at the same time. Allahu...syukuran. Despite all the tears, unplan event, fluctuate emotion, He give me this. 

Dulu aku pernah cakap, I wont pursue my master if I dont have any fund. Masa mula kerja insurance even a lil bit tired because I swear it is not easy. Business means we vow to give our best commitment to our business. Tapi I worked hard for it. 

And finally, when I already know how to manage my business, I also can manage my clients, and doing the research with stable fund, (not that stable. Lots of commitment need to pay 😬) 

Allah is the best planner. 
Just believe. Allah is the best of planner world and hereafter ❤️🎁 


I write this post because there are some emails I got asking about what I am doing right now. So yeah, here I am. ❤️🌷


.